We specialize in:
- Wodden pressure treated Fencing
- Vinyl PVC Fencing Panels
- Woodden Gates
6 Simple Steps of installation new fence
- Property lines and local building code
- Select the type of fence. (Options of our fence types you can find on our gallery)
- Measuring and marking the layout
- Diging holes and set posts. For each post hole we are using sonotubes, pouring in about 3 to 4 inches of gravel. On top of the gravel, add concrete mix. For a fence posts we are highly recommend to use 6×6 posts.
- After the concrete at the base of your posts has fully set, we start attaching the rails to the posts. How many rails you need depends on the height of fence. For a privacy fence, we will need at least three rails: one at the bottom edge of your fence, one in the middle and one on the top edge. You can attach rails with either a power drill and deck screws or just a hammer and nails
- Pickets we are attaching to rails using the same drill or hammer method you used for installing the rails.